NextGuest Website Accessibility Statement
NextGuest is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
NextGuest strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website.
Actions. We are actively taking a wide range of actions and devoting resources to enhance the accessibility of our website. Here are some examples:
- Enhancing keyboard navigation
- Providing alt-text in relation to photographs where appropriate
- Using logical design methods and informative headings
- Using consistent navigation across the website
- Engaging outside resources and tools related to accessibility
- Adopting a policy promoting accessibility
- Testing and reviewing our website on a periodic basis
- Offering alternate methods of doing business and communicating with our company, such as through telephone communications
- Soliciting feedback and suggestions for improvement regarding accessibility
- Providing training to relevant employees regarding accessibility issues
- Working with our third-party technology vendors to promote the accessibility of third party components of our technology environment
Ongoing Effort. Although we are proud of the efforts that we have completed and that are in-progress, we at Cote Family Properties view accessibility as an ongoing effort.
Feedback or Help. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of this website.