How to Choose the Right CMS Technology eBook
The Complete Guide to Selecting the Next Content Management System for Your Hotel Website
The road to a direct booking starts with a powerful website CMS technology. As the path-to-purchase for consumers becomes increasingly complicated across multiple channels and multiple devices, your hotel website must be more than a “pretty face” or read as a static brochure. The right CMS technology helps engage, retain, and acquire past and future guests. The long-term cost of choosing the wrong CMS technology is a dramatic increase in OTA dependency, higher distribution costs, lower revenues, and lower customer engagement.
A hotel website CMS is essential for:
- Driving revenue for need periods and occupancy demands.
- Increasing direct bookings via enhanced merchandising capabilities, content personalization, reservation abandonment applications.
- Engaging past and future guests throughout the complete customer lifecycle.
- Showcasing the property product and amenities via responsive design and ability to add multiple designs and mini-sites, as well as changing design and page layout.
- Ensuring robust SEO performance with easy implementation of meta data, schema, and more.
Fill out the form to download the ebook today.
Fill out the form to view the interactive whitepaper or to download the PDF version.