THE MADISON Hamburg is a 166-room, four-star property located in central Hamburg. The hotel has been working with NextGuest for almost ten years and recently became the first customer of NextGuest’s new Easy Campaign solution, fully-based on the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
Ten years ago, the hotel started using NextGuest’s on-premise solution @mail to handle transactional email communication. Since then, NextGuest has greatly improved its technological capabilities, with Easy Campaign representing the next generation for transactional emails. Today’s cloud solution features many additional benefits, including intuitive UI, marketing automation, tracking functionality, pre-built templates, a newsletter signup widget, and a world-class cloud environment powered by Microsoft Azure.
“Besides the obvious benefits, like quick deployments and the ability to dynamically assign more computing resources, the Microsoft Azure cloud provides best-in-class security,” said Thomas Hoefer, Managing Director for NextGuest’s CRM division.
CEO Dieter Dirnberger added, “Easy Campaign supports hotels in building brand awareness and driving revenue. This is done through upselling and cross-selling, campaign support for newsletters, and direct revenue drivers.”
Today’s guests expect an outstanding, personalized experience from their first contact with the brand. At the same time, 88% of hotel guests prefer online transactions and use online booking portals to make their reservations. The elimination of the human element during that first touch makes it challenging for hotels to provide an experience that matches the customers’ expectations.
Easy Campaign is great for smaller properties and chains because it allows them to set up and automate personalized transactional emails and run marketing campaigns in just a few clicks. It comes with a pre-built email template library, and everything is based on industry best practices.
Additional advantages of Easy Campaign
- Transactional Campaign Module*: Supports personalized transactional guest communication, including confirmation, cancellation, pre-arrival, and post-stay.
- Marketing Campaign Module*: Makes campaign creation smart and easy through pre-built, best-practice email templates and a step-by-step wizard.
- GDPR Compliant: Hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud, with the server pool located in the EU, allowing it to benefit from the highest security standards. All NextGuest software solutions are fully GDPR compliant.
- Cloud-based: Meaning no hardware costs, security patching, or maintenance required, as well as faster support.
- Open-tracking and Link-tracking: Easily monitor the success of your emails.
- New User Interface: Modern UI with improved usability.
- Easy Content Editing: Easy editing of responsive templates using the built-in style and content editor — with no HTML knowledge required.
- Optional Integrations: Integrate prepayment, upgrade, and online check-in solutions, as well as online survey providers.
* modules are licensed individually.
Coffee Chat: Premiere Advisory Group & NextGuest
The MADISON Hotel Uses NextGuest’s Easy Campaign to Take Guest Communication to the Next Level
NextGuest provides hoteliers with everything they need to thrive in the digital world, with bespoke technology solutions developed to meet the needs of luxury hotel clients coupled with elegant design capabilities that bring brands to life. We marry the power of data with brand discovery to uncover unique strategies that apply to everything from website design, content marketing, CRM, and more, helping the world’s top hotel brands maximize ROI as they acquire, convert, and retain guests throughout the travel planning journey. While each of our services is available on its own, the integrated technologies, marketing, and consulting offerings work together to increase digital engagement and generate revenue for hoteliers, allowing them to focus on what matters most — serving their guests.
www.nextguest.com | (800) 649-5076 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Marketing Manager
Phone: (212) 752-9425