YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google. With over 2 billion users worldwide, many users prefer the platform over live TV. On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18-49 year-olds than any other broadcast or cable network. Often times, however, reaching this vast audience in a meaningful and engaging way can be difficult for hotels.
The Solution: YouTube TrueView
With YouTube TrueView ads, hotels can reach and engage their target audience in the dreaming, planning, and experiencing phases of the travel planning journey. There are two types of TrueView ads: in-stream and discovery ads. In-stream ads play before, during, or after a video, while video discovery ads appear alongside related YouTube videos, in YouTube search results or on the YouTube mobile homepage. With a range of creative ad formats and diverse audiences to target, YouTube can be an effective channel to generate brand awareness, increase website traffic, and drive bookings.
The guest includes YouTube viewers who are either browsing YouTube or watching a video. Users of the platform range in age and demographics, however, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube in an average month. With many targeting options such as interests, intent, and demographics, hotels can easily identify the ideal guest they are trying to reach and serve ads to them.
- Reaches your ideal customer.
- Target your hotel’s best guest based on who they are, where they are, and what they are interested in.
- Increases exposure across all devices.
- With 70% of YouTube views coming from mobile devices, TrueView ads are a great way to reach people across devices.
- Build brand recognition and increase engagement.
- The more that a user can see and interact with your brand online, the more likely they are to develop a relationship and engage with your content.
Now Available: Hotel Photography Whitepaper
Strategic Spotlight: YouTube TrueView
NextGuest provides hoteliers with everything they need to thrive in the digital world, including industry-leading website development, digital marketing, CRM, CMS, hospitality technology solutions, and high-level consulting to some of the world’s top hotel brands. While each of our services is available on its own, together they provide an all-encompassing partner that helps hoteliers acquire, engage, and retain their next guest.
www.nextguest.com | email@example.com
Phone: (212) 782-3764