NextGuest’s fifth magazine issue focuses on all things related to hotel digital marketing, how to reach guests throughout the travel planning journey, and insights into the future of travel.
Read now to learn about:
- Top 5 Ways to Elevate Your Digital Strategy Using RFM: The digital landscape is constantly evolving. Digital marketers continue to seek more effective and cost-efficient ways to reach the right audience at the right place and at the right time. But do hotel marketers truly know the value of each and every guest?
- Why Hotels Should Abandon Twitter & Prioritize Other Social Platforms: While Twitter is still relevant in the world of news, celebrity gossip, and sports, it’s no longer a key player in the world of travel. Today, travelers are flocking to Instagram for trip inspiration.
- Apps We Love: The top three video editing apps that will bring your hotel’s social media game to the next level.
- Coffee Chat: Triptease: We sat down with the Founder and CEO of Triptease to discuss his career, the beginning of his company, and some of his favorite products that Triptease has recently developed.
- The Creativity Meter: Five ways our clients are bringing creativity to the next level.
Plus, other valuable insider information and creative concepts from the industry.
Gain access to these insights when you read or download the magazine today.
Product Spotlight: Contactless Menus
Interview with Felix Laboy, Executive Chairman of NextGuest, on the Impact of COVID-19 on the Hospitality Industry
NextGuest provides hoteliers with everything they need to thrive in the digital world, with bespoke technology solutions developed to meet the needs of luxury hotel clients coupled with elegant design capabilities that bring brands to life. We marry the power of data with brand discovery to uncover unique strategies that apply to everything from website design, content marketing, CRM, and more, helping the world’s top hotel brands maximize ROI as they acquire, convert, and retain guests throughout the travel planning journey. While each of our services is available on its own, the integrated technologies, marketing, and consulting offerings work together to increase digital engagement and generate revenue for hoteliers, allowing them to focus on what matters most — serving their guests.
www.nextguest.com | (800) 649-5076 | email@example.com
Phone: (212) 782-3764