The road to a direct booking starts with a powerful website CMS technology. As the path-to-purchase for consumers becomes increasingly complicated across multiple channels and multiple devices, your hotel website must be more than a “pretty face” or read as a static brochure. The right CMS technology helps engage, retain, and acquire past and future guests. The long-term cost of choosing the wrong CMS technology is a dramatic increase in OTA dependency, higher distribution costs, lower revenues, and lower customer engagement.
A hotel website CMS is essential for:
- Driving revenue for need periods and occupancy demands.
- Increasing direct bookings via enhanced merchandising capabilities, content personalization, reservation abandonment applications.
- Engaging past and future guests throughout the complete customer lifecycle.
- Showcasing the property product and amenities via responsive design and ability to add multiple designs and mini-sites, as well as changing design and page layout.
- Ensuring robust SEO performance with easy implementation of meta data, schema, and more.
Click here to download your copy of the ebook today.
Utilizing CRM in a COVID-19 Environment
Product Spotlight: Editorial Hotel Blog
NextGuest provides hoteliers with everything they need to thrive in the digital world, with bespoke technology solutions developed to meet the needs of luxury hotel clients coupled with elegant design capabilities that bring brands to life. We marry the power of data with brand discovery to uncover unique strategies that apply to everything from website design, content marketing, CRM, and more, helping the world’s top hotel brands maximize ROI as they acquire, convert, and retain guests throughout the travel planning journey. While each of our services is available on its own, the integrated technologies, marketing, and consulting offerings work together to increase digital engagement and generate revenue for hoteliers, allowing them to focus on what matters most — serving their guests.
www.nextguest.com | (800) 649-5076 | email@example.com
Phone: (212) 782-3764